WPF Navigation pane after minimize, block resize navigation pane popup

Jan 16, 2013 at 10:13 AM

In WPF (Stema soft)Navigation pane after minimize, clicking on bar title ('Navigation Pane') displays a popup with all the navigation pane items. How to fix popup size/block resizing navigation pane popup. Navigationpane used here is the navigation pane available from stemasoft.com with its dll.enter image description here

Coordinator
Jan 16, 2013 at 2:44 PM

stemasoft.com has domain name is going to be changed to something else, since a domain with that name is registered to someone else.
It may become cosmunity.com ( i domain I own, but I'm not sure about it because that domain has been registered for something else ).
Sure is that stemasoft.com is going to be removed/changed soon. I'll make a post when it will be changed... just to avoid any possible problems with stemasoft.com owners ( when i choosed it i was planning to register the domain name )

Anyways...

About the size of the popup up, its dimensions as it is opened for the first time ( when it has not been resized with the handle ) are actually dependent on the content size. If youy give a fixed size to the contents, the popup will reflect that size. If the content is a simple grid with Width 100 the popup will have a 100 + borders Width.

Coordinator
Jan 16, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Transition done... was quicker than I thought. The component doesn't use anymore www.stemasoft.com/xaml as namespace. It now uses "NavigationPane" ( xmlns:s="NavigationPane" )
If you use the last version from the download section, remember to update the xmlns declarations in your project files.

Feb 20, 2013 at 4:38 AM
Thanks for your reply. If we give fixed size to the contents, then also the popup is not reflecting that size. Still, popup is able to resize. How to set maximum width of the popup?