This project is read-only.

Resolved schema doesn't exist


I tried to run the demo and even create an application of my own. It give compilation error that "The type 's:NavigationPane' was not found". It seems that it is not able to resolve the namespace


nishant817 wrote Jun 27, 2012 at 12:33 AM

I found the problem. I had missed to unblock the dlls.

wrote Jul 4, 2012 at 5:10 PM

wrote Jul 4, 2012 at 5:11 PM

0xfefi wrote Jul 4, 2012 at 5:22 PM

In fact does not exists :)
The name space "" is bounded to the dll so when you refer to that namespace and the dll is linked to your project, it actually searchs for the dll ( more or less )

The problem is the OS security, since downloaded zip files are blocked by default, file extracted from those files are blocked too. So the attempt of the program to access the dll is denied till you unblock the dll.
Unblocking the zip before extracting the files will allow to avoid unblocking the dlls manually.

0xfefi wrote Jan 16, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Starting from v1.0.4764.30675 is not used anymore... and shopuld be replaced with xmlns:s="NavigationPane"

wrote Feb 21, 2013 at 11:30 PM

wrote May 16, 2013 at 11:00 AM

wrote May 16, 2013 at 11:00 AM

wrote Jun 14, 2013 at 8:13 AM