Downloaded Release 1.0 Zip but not working

Sep 20, 2011 at 4:48 PM

Hello,

I tried to run the NavigationPane Demo but somehow the project is not running. Do I need to do something else to run the exe.

Coordinator
Sep 20, 2011 at 5:34 PM

onestly, I really don't know why it doesn't work anymore.
I downloaded the file and tryied to run it with the same results of yours ( error in the event registry.. )
Maybe files get mixed in someway ( app .net 4 and dlls 3.5, or something like this )

Anyways... I recompiled all files and recreated the zip file ( tested the demo app before )
You should try to download it again... now it should work

Sep 22, 2011 at 7:50 PM

I downloaded the files again, the demo seems to be working now, but when I try to open the solution in my VS its not opening, below is the error message: 

The Project NavigationPaneDemo is under source control. An error occured registering this project with source control. It is recommeded not to make any changes. After clicking OK to this warning

it says: Operation could not be completed. Unspecified error.

Coordinator
Sep 22, 2011 at 10:44 PM

Strange, it should open also with the source control files.
You can try to delete the "Visual Studio Source Control Project Metadata File" file, the one with two arrows as icon, and open the solution again

Sep 23, 2011 at 2:19 PM

I removed the metadata file but I am still getting the above errors, and not able to open the solution.

Coordinator
Sep 27, 2011 at 10:07 PM

I've removed source control from the solution, and reuploaded the file
Hope that now it opens also in your computer